CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Party animal

So Friday and Saturday I was a party animal, on Friday I went to my friend Amber's and I was very hyper after eating all the candy and food that was there, when I got home, I was so tired I couldn't even make it to my bed. then yesterday I had some friends over to celebrate my birthday, it wasnt that I had a lot of sugar,It was just that I was laughing so hard that it blew the wind right out of me, luckily I made it to my bed, cause the couch was not that great compared to my bed. Well anyway that was my wild weekend.

2 comments:

Britni said...

Glad you had a good birthday weekend, Jax! Sorry we couldn't be around for it!

Joanne said...

Happy belated birthday Jaxon. Glad you had a good day.