CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Birthdays and more birthday's















Well as you all know, Jenna and I have birthdays this month and there are a couple things I have realized that have changed sinece the last one:





-This year, Britni wasn't here to celebrate it with us, but I am very grateful that I can see her, Tucker and Nate over the webcam

-this year, I had a couple friends over so I could enjoy my birthday with others.

-I now have a friend who has the same birthday as me, which isn't something that you find to often.
-now that I am 14, I am expected to get a job this summer (something none of my other siblings had or will have to do.)
though this is a year of many changes for me and my family, I know that these changes are all for the better (though some may be better for others) anyway I just want Jenna to know.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: